Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great way to manage your money

My friend introduced me to a free website that links to your bank account, credit card account, and all auto or home loans, and keeps track of them on one handy site. The website is called mint.com. It is awesome! You have to take about 30-45 minutes to initially enter your information. Once you are set-up, managing your accounts is a breeze. I get weekly email updates, and texts if I make a purchase on my account over $50. It is great for keeping track of credit cards, so that you will not become a victim of identity theft. I highly recommend this site to everyone. I have been using it for almost a year and it has helped me budget, and has shown me where I spend too much money or where I am saving money monthly!

http://www.mint.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment