Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Perfect Brownie Pan

I know you have seen it... the "Perfect Brownie". It is the world's first bake and slice brownie pan. It claims to bake each piece separately so that they are flaky on the outside; yet moist, and gooey on the inside. The verdict: It works! The brownie is flaky and crispy, and the inside is soft. My kids thought they were really yummy, and it was nice because all the pieces were the same size (so no fights over who had the bigger piece!!!) I think it's a winner! There are a lot of imitations. I have not tried any of them. Perfect Brownie can be bought online and range from $14.99-19.99. I hope this review helped! Happy Baking :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Paige from MBC! Great blog and I agree, the brownies do turn out perfect! We love ours too!

    ReplyDelete